Selling your land for cash has never been easier! We offer hassle free transactions, fast cash, and pay all closing fees. While the majority of real estate investors focus on buying houses, Sell Land Fast focuses on buying and holding parcels of vacant land across the county.
Why Should I Sell?
There are many reasons people decide that their vacant land has become a burden and they need to sell land fast. For some, they no longer have a need for it, and they would rather cash out of the property. For others it is the cost associated with paying the property taxes on the vacant land. Finally, some will sell because it wouldn’t be cost effective to keep it, and the value has dropped significantly when the bubble burst in 2008.
Sell Land Fast has helped property owners with the following vacant land problems:
- Do you find annual property taxes or county assessments to be a burden?
- Did your retirement plans change and no longer need the property?
- Has the market tanked since you have bought the property?
- Did you inherit the property and live out of state?
- Are there delinquent taxes piling up on the property?
- Do you live out of state and find it hard to enjoy your land?
- Did you get laid off, get sick, or just need some extra cash?
- Any other property issues….
No matter the case, Sell Land Fast can help. Our large network of vacant land investors are interested in purchasing your property today. Or we may even decide to buy it ourselves. Sell your land fast for cash today!
Houses vs. Vacant Land
The modern real estate housing market fluctuates on a daily basis. While houses typically sell quickly, most vacant land parcels are stagnant and can be difficult to sell. Land owners can find it nearly impossible to sell their land. You will more than likely have possession of your property for a long time and continue to pay the real estate taxes while you own it.
Why Sell Land Fast?
Our primary focus is on serving your immediate cash needs. Sell Land Fast strives to provide the best customer service and speedy delivery of your cash. Occasionally there can be delays in title work, property research, unpaid taxes, or paying off outstanding liens. If so, we will communicate those with you if any delays occur.
Benefits of Working with Us
We follow a tried and true process of purchasing your property. We will research the vacant land parcel at the county office and will present you with an offer. Once you complete the paperwork and sign the offer, you can return it to us through email, fax or snail mail via United States Postal Service.
Once we receive the signed purchase agreement; we will open an escrow account, forward the purchase agreement to a title company or attorney specializing in real estate, and arrange a closing date. We take care of all closing costs and traveling so that you don’t have to do anything but sign, return paperwork and collect your cash.
The attorney or title company will prepare a deed for you to sign and notarize so that we can take possession of the land. Sometimes we will assign the property into a trust for long term holding purposes. The best part is that you will receive your cash payment through electronic bank wire or a cashiers check directly from the title company.
We offer the additional benefits to all of our customers:
- Fast Cash – Get access to cash quickly! Don’t delay, let us send you an offer!
- Cash Buyers – Less hassle and less paperwork! Cash buyers are faster than banks.
- We Pay All Closing Costs – We pay all closing costs so you can maximize your returns.
- Stress Free – Our team makes selling your vacant land simple and easy for you.
- We Pay Back Taxes – We pay back taxes on many of the properties we buy.
- We Pay Liens – Sometimes we will pay any previous liens on the property.
- We Have a Strong Team – We hire only licensed real estate professionals.
We look forward to serving you and helping you get the most for your property.